The Clarity Hub and BHAC provides highly enjoyable workshops for organizations to improve effectiveness, inspire creativity, and reduce stress. Workshops are led by Heather Lockhart, Certified Life Coach and Dr. Alexandra Bodden, Psy. D., Psychologist.
The Power of Accountability
Provide your team with tools and strategies to reach a higher level of personal accountability. When the workshop principles are put into everyday practice, they have the power to positively impact the culture of the team. Ignite a sense of personal accountability, increase effectiveness, build stronger relationships, and improve communication. This workshop focuses on how enhancing personal accountability can benefit attendees as individuals, their organization, and make life more enjoyable.
Improvement areas targeted:
- Enhance personal accountability
- Create a culture of trust and accountability
- Improve communication skills
- Cultivate a proactive mindset
- Achieve goals faster
Unleash the power of personal accountability for your team with this 2-hour workshop.
Provide your staff with the skills and practical tools they need to work effectively under pressure and to better manage stress.
Attendees can learn hands-on techniques to cope with stress through a combination of cognitive training and relaxation techniques. At a Resilience + Workshop participants will learn:
- Breathing and relaxation techniques
- Methods to enhance personal well being
- A conceptualization of the various sources of stress
- An understanding of the impact of stress on various parts of their lives
- More effective ways of improving mood and performance
Less stressed employees will be happier employees.
The principles and techniques participants will learn can contribute to better life balance in this 90-minute workshop.
Mindfulness is the practice of purposely focusing your attention on the present moment—and accepting it without judgment. Mindfulness is used for daily discipline, for emotion regulation, to induce calm, and to reduce stress and anxiety. Mindfulness in the workplace has been proven to be beneficial for both companies and their staff.
A Mindfulness 101 Workshop will introduce attendees to the basic concepts of mindfulness. Participants will experience mindfulness through a series of exercises that will allow them to increase non-judgmental, present moment awareness. The mindfulness exercises will also help participants to adopt new ways of positive thinking, and to help them to overcome behaviors such as dwelling on stressors. The workshop will include:
- Interactive and experiential mindfulness exercises
- Take-home developmental exercise
- Guided imagery closing exercise
- Tip sheet
Attendees will enjoy learning the basics of Mindfulness in this 90-minute workshop.
Team Building+ Event
Healthy organizations have a strong sense of spirit and teamwork. Strengthen all members of your team, and the group as a whole, by participating in a Team Building+ Event. This 2-hour event can be held at the venue of your choice.
Our staff will design an inspiring team building event tailored for your organization, and lead your group through experiential activities designed for all ages and abilities. Our unique, playful games encourage friendly competition and a high level of engagement.
This 2-hour workshop covers:
- What makes an effective team
- How to increase team morale and motivate members
- Teambuilding activities
- Communication in teams
- Problem solving
Effective Communication Skills Workshop
The Effective Communication Skills Workshop provides attendees with tools to communicate more effectively internally and externally, making their communication more impactful, persuasive and confident.
The 2 hour-workshop includes group exercises, role plays, and interactive discussions, as well as handouts. The workshop covers how to:
- Learn to speak confidently
- Gain an understanding of body language, and how to use it
- Learn the art of active listening
- Enhance your professional image through communication
- Learn the art of active listening
Cultural Diversity Workshop
BHAC’s Cultural Diversity Workshop helps teams to better understand cultural diversity and how to manage it effectively and make it work to their advantage. In this 2-hour interactive workshop, attendees will:
- Deepen their understanding of culture and cultural diversity
- Understand how effective cross-cultural communication benefits individuals and organizations
- Gain tools and strategies for putting cultural diversity theory into practice
- Recognizing and celebrate each person’s individuality
- Develop their own personal approach to champion diversity
To create an exceptional workshop experience for your organization, additional resources/options are available through the BHAC team:
- Equine-Assisted Learning (activities with horses)
- Guided Meditation
- Venue selection
All workshops are priced based on the unique requirements of your organization and may vary based on number of attendees, customization of content, and other factors. Please allow 8 weeks’ notice for booking. For more information about BHAC’s events and workshops, please contact Heather Lockhart at 345-746-0069 or firstname.lastname@example.org.